Hyères is located at 80 km from Marseille and 150 km from Nice. Both cities have international airports.
Hyères is also connected to London Stansted by direct flight. For more information, please refer to the following website : http://www.buzzaway.com or contact us at Light Tec.
How to drive …
… from Marseille Provence (Marignane city) Airport (approx. 1h ¼) :
1. Follow D9 and motorway A55 to Marseilles
2. a) either follow the A50 until Toulon; leaving Toulon, follow the A57 then the A570 to Hyères,
2. b) or follow the A55 to Aix-en-Provence, then take the A8 direction Nice. At Le Luc junction take A57 and follow signs for Toulon until your reach junction A570 to Hyères.
… from Nice Airport (approx. 1 h ½) :
1. Follow motorway A8 direction Aix-en-Provence and leave just before Le Luc.
2. Follow A57 direction Toulon, and change for A570 to Hyères.
… from Hyères Airport : 10 minutes drive.